Bestcare offers a limited warranty on all patient lifts, slings and accessories to be free of defects in workmanship and product performance. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. All warranty claims must be submitted by the authorized dealer or distributor who originally sold the product with proper proof of sale and serial number where applicable. Prior Return Authorization (RA) from All Terrain Medical & Mobility is required for all warranty replacements. Bestcare reserves the right to repair or replace only defective parts or accessories in lieu of a complete new patient lift. The repaired or replacement part shall be warranted for a period equal to the remainder of the warranty period of the defective part.
Bestcare does not provide advance replacements for warranty claims. For situations where an end user requires a replacement in advance and before a warranty item can be returned, dealer or distributor must purchase the replacement at full cost. All freight charges for the replacement are the sole responsibility of the buyer. When end user returns warranty item and item proves to be defective, Bestcare will issue full credit for the replacement less freight charges.
Product returned without RA number clearly marked on the package or product returned later than 30 days after authorization will be refused and returned at sender’s expense. Final disposition of warranty claims will be determined at the sole discretion of Bestcare. Warranty claims will be denied for any of the following: product abuse or misuse, accidental or malicious damage, improper installation, product used with parts, components or accessories with quality or specifications incompatible with product, adulterated product, user neglect, failure to maintain and service product as specified in the owner’s manual or care tag, serial number removed or defaced, or normal wear and tear.
Bestcare warrants the following products and components beginning from the purchase invoice date for the specified time period:
- Three (3) Years: Patient lift frame or spreader bar
- Two (2) Years: Actuator, control box, pendant, charger, weigh scale, Stand Aids ( all components of STA400 & STA450), or casters excluding normal tread wear
- One (1) Year: Battery or hydraulic pump
- Six (6) Months: Reusable fabric slings
Bestcare Single Patient Specific slings are designed for limited use with one patient and may not be laundered. Bestcare will replace any disposable sling found to have a manufacturing defect. Normal wear and tear will not be covered under warranty.
This warranty expressly excludes wearable components including but not limited to foam parts and caster tread. Furthermore, this warranty is void and null for product that has not been purchased or paid for in full.
- Patient lifts may not be returned unless the wrong lift is shipped in error by Bestcare or the lift is heavily damaged or defective out of the box.
- For all other items, purchaser may request a RA for purchased goods within thirty (30) days of purchase invoice date.
- All returns must be received by Bestcare no later than thirty (30) days after authorization or the RA will be voided.
- Return package must be clearly marked with the RA number or the package may be refused and returned at sender’s expense.
- Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% or more depending on the condition of the returned item.
- Patient lifts are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% or more.
- Please note that patient lifts being returned must be in the original carton with all parts, components and packing materials included. Failure to comply with this requirement will incur higher restocking fees or a rejection of the return.
- Slings, parts and accessories may only be returned if they have not been used. There are no exceptions to this provision.
All freight charges are the sole responsibility of purchaser when any of the following occurs:
- (i) ordering error where an incorrect item is shipped in accordance with purchase order
- (ii) an order is cancelled while in transit
- or (iii) delivery is refused by customer.
Bestcare reserves the right to issue credit amounts based on strict adherence to this policy.
If you have questions about this product please email us at email@example.com.