Three-Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
One-Year Limited Warranty
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 Months Limited Warranty
All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
Shipping - Domestic:
All warranty items will be shipped via FedEx Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
Shipping - International:
Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact All Terrain Medical & Mobility directly to initiate the warranty process.
One-Year Warranty Exceptions
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter).
The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-N-Ride scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
- Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
If you have questions about this product please email us at email@example.com.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for ALL returned items that are not defective. Returned products must be in selling condition as new.
- The Customer is responsible for shipping parts or products back to EV Rider at his/her own expense.
- Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from remaining credit of eligible refund item.
- The purchaser must obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #) from All Terrain Medical & Mobility.
- Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense.
- The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately. Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned. This will impact the
amount of credit to be refunded. All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.
- Units and Parts must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase.